Friday, October 2, 2009

Whooo It's Friday!

This day is finally here! Oh sweet Friday how I love thee.

This week has gone by so slow but it is finally the weekend.....Whoo Whoo. I am hoping that today will fly by. I have an exciting lunch today, I will be going to the Omni for a luncheon with the Mayor of Jacksonville and the Mayor of Puerto Rico. This will be my first luncheon and I am totally excited and happy that I have been given this opportunity to go!!! (I will have to fill you in about it after I go!!)

This week was pretty normal, nothing really exciting.....except for my NEW blog!!!! I had asked my sweet friend Bellini (check out her blog you will love it!!!) to help decorate my blog. I told her what colors and styles I like and she said she would work on it. I came to work on Thursday morning and it brought a huge smile to my face.....it came out perfect!!!! Thank you Bellini!!!


The rest of the week went something like this........Work, rush to soccer practices, homework, showers, being referee between both girls, dinner.....do I really need to go on??? So I am so ready for the weekend. Right after work I have to rush to their soccer games and then make softball car wash signs (If you are in Fleming Island tomorrow come to Chili's btw 11-1 and donate to our OPAA girls!!!). I would love to try to go somehow to the country concert tonight to see Joe Nichols! But I will probably be covered in magic markers making Car Wash signs (with a nice cold glass of Pinot in hand of course). Wild Friday night I tell ya! ha!

Saturday morning will start off early with rushing the girls out of the house to their games (hopefully with a Large Coffee from Starbucks in my hand). Then rush off to the car wash fundraiser. Then ending my day with my dearest friend's birthday dinner! I cannot wait! I have already told my FFF (My friend forever) to have a glass of wine with Red bull ready for me as soon as I walk in the door.

Hopefully Sunday I will be going to the football game (Go Jags!!!). I am especially excited about this game!!! Mostly because of the weather. It is great football weather!!!!

No comments: