Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bowl A Thon

Well, the Bowl A Thon (charity event I wrote about in Whoo Whoo Wednesday!) is right around the corner.....5 days to be exact!



Things are getting so hectic but really exciting at the same time. It is our first event and we have already learned so much from it. For example......proof reading everything, explaining things better and simpler...yada yada. HA! Hopefully we can grow and improve from our first event.



I have been so worried about the turnout amount and if we would even be able to make all this happen. But after completing the excel spreadsheet of registration forms it looks like everything is going to be fine. We have 50 definite bowlers!!! (and that is only for the registrations that we have received.....so there might be more than that!!!) I know that, that may not seem like a lot but for our first event I am pretty satisfied and have great expectations of growing every year.



I am so lucky and blessed that we have so many great friends and supporters for this event. I know that they will totally understand and laugh at our bloopers and mistakes! Even though PFL and I are completely stressed out right now............I know it will be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! just tagged you for an award over at my place! = )