Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Starting

After using one of my dearest friend's login and I soon realized that I am secretly obsessed with blogging.

When I was having a bad day, I would read some blogs and some put smiles on my face. I realized that when I read a story and the person was mad, I got mad too and I had to know what happened in the end. When I read something sad, I caught myself tearing up.

So, I decided....why not start my own? I question myself in this big decision.....

Could and Would I be able to be as funny as these people? Would people be obsessed with blogs as I was with there's? What if what I have to say has nothingness to it? What if people think my life is psycho? What if I am not normal? What if I cannot think of a "COOL" blogging name?

So then I decided to put the questions aside and ask Why the heck not? Who is normal anyways? Right??

Well, I am pretty excited about this new adventure in my life see if I can put a smile on someone’s face or share my life stories.

Hopefully a "cool" name will follow on this new adventure!

2 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

Hey, Elise!

Welcome to blogging! I'm proud to be your very first follower. (Clearly, I am a trendsetter.)

I haven't been doing this very long, actually - the newness hasn't worn off for me and I bet your excitement will last, too. It's amazing how much time you'll be taking care of your baby (blog), but it sure is fun...

I look forward to reading more of your posts and thank for becoming a follower on my blog, too! I really appreciate that...

Take care and chat soon..

:^) Anna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.